The Atlas Management System
UAC Program Management, GRCC GIS Department
Program and Fund Management
- The Four Creeks Unincorporated Area Council will provide Atlas Program management.
- The UAC will provide funding to the GRCC GIS program via the GRCC Foundation (Foundation).
- Atlas revenues are used to reimburse members for their expenses (e.g. web site, print tests) or to provide funding to the GRCC GIS program.
- The Foundation will provide administrative oversight of the funding.
- Disbursement requests of the Foundation are expected to come from the GRCC business office.
- All expenditures must be approved by the GRCC GIS head and the FCUAC Atlas Program liaison prior to disbursement.
- Expenditures are for GRCC GIS student(s) tuition (GIS 177 Internship, GIS 255 Programming)
- Atlas Program Management
- GRCC GIS
- GRCC Foundation
- GRCC Business Office